Salam friend In this article, we will tell you the full details about the Elekta TV service menu. Along with this, you will also tell the way to reset Elekta TV factory settings.
|Elekta TV service menu|
ELEKTA TV SERVICE MENU:
Each TV companies give lots of features to their customers, some features appear, and some are hidden. Access these hidden features, it is accessible to the service menu.
Service menu codes are used to access the service menu on Elekta TV, LCD, LED, and Smart TV.
Service mode provides settings reset, and key lock removal options to users and enable or disable the hotel mode.
ELEKTA TV SERVICE MENU INSTRUCTIONS:
The service menu on Elekta TV can be easily opened. Before proceeding, an important thing is that you use not to be aware of the use of the service menu, So the fear that the TV can cause disorders.
We ( btiwab ) will not accept any kind of error edge in TV. Elekta TV must have a real remote control to access the service menu.
ELEKTA TV SERVICE MENU CODES:
If you have an Elekta TV, so access to its service menu is possible through these codes.
- Elekta TV codes: MENU + 1147
- Elekta TV codes: MENU + 1122
- Elekta TV codes: MENU + 2008
- Elekta TV codes: MENU + 2365
- Elekta TV codes: MENU + 1177
- Elekta TV codes: MENU + 1234
- Elekta TV codes: MENU + 0264
- Elekta TV codes: MENU + 0009
- Elekta TV codes: MENU + 1555
ELEKTA TV FACTORY RESET:
The following steps are to reset Elekta smart TVs.
1. Turn off the Elekta TV first.
2. Then press the POWER button and VOLUME UP key at the same time.
3. Elekta TV logo screen will be present with the error.
4. Find the recovery mode and select the factory reset.
5. Wipe the data option and press the power button to select.
6. Find (Yes) delete all user data, Use the POWER button to select.
7. After the process, press the system and wait until Elekta TV starts.
8. In a factory reset procedure, remember that your Elekta TV will go to wipe every saved file, installed application, and data and you will return the first step to customize your television device.
ELEKTA TV KEYS LOCKED REMOVE:
Often Elekta TV panel buttons do not work, so we tell you the procedure to fix them. TV keys Lock is a common problem, so there is no need to be worried.
If your Elekta TV keys do not work, so first we have to access the service menu.
The access method of the service menu is listed above, follow it and open the service menu. In this, you will have the option of the factory setting.
Elekta TV keys locked will be removed from factory reset, the factory setting method is also listed above.
If you need more guidance, you will get the video on our YouTube channel.
ELEKTA TV REMOTE CONTROL CODES:
Elekta TV remote control does not work, so it causes trouble. There is a lock option in Elekta TV remote control, which locks the remote due to the buttons from a special order so that there is no error in the TV.
When the remote lock is needed, it requires a password to unlock. The following password will be able to open the remote control lock.
- 0583 0309 0037 0264 0009 1555 0036 0291 0021 3241 0061 0861 2881 0471 0556 13713 11008 17921 16032 18339 19332 10125 13248 13001 15526
APPLICABLE ON ELEKTA TV MODELS:
This service menu method also works on the following model.
- ELEKTA CTV 1440
- ELEKTA CTV 1420
- ELEKTA TV CR 2010 NE
- ELEKTA CTR 20 T 39 EMK
- ELEKTA CTR 2039 EMK
- ELEKTA CTR 2036 EMK
- ELEKTA CTR 2028 EMK
- ELEKTA CTR 1452 EMK
- ELEKTA CE 5318
- ELEKTA 1498 EMK
In this article, we learn the full details about the Elekta TV service menu, and we have to go to the Elekta TV factory mode, Elekta TV key lock, Elekta TV service menu codes, and remote control codes.