Would you like to know how to operate or unlock LG TV without a remote control?
How To Unlock LG LED TV Keys Lock Without A Remote:
LG TV users keep searching on the internet to solve the problem of unlocking. Also, unlock the key lock with remote control.
|LG TV Lock Problem|
Different methods are used to disable an active LG TV key lock. In today's article, we are going to give you complete guidance.
LG TV KEYS LOCKED PROBLEM:
The best way to remove the key lock on an LG TV is listed below, however, you may find yourself in an unavoidable situation where the LG TV's key lock function is enabled and your television's remote is missing.
If you have children at home, the chances of this happening are usually higher.
HOW TO REMOVE LG TV LOCK:
Read this article to the end and find possible solutions. We can't say for sure which process is best for you.
So, let's get started. We'll show you how to turn on the television without the help of a remote.
WHAT IF THE LG TV KEY PANEL IS LOCKED:
If the LG TV key is locked by mistake, don't worry, this issue will be fixed easily. Below are some solutions to these problems.
When the TV is locked, the buttons on the panel do not work, and you only have to work with the remote control.
If you lose your LG TV remote control, the problem will get worse. You will not be able to turn on the TV at all.
HOW TO UNLOCK LG TV KEY LOCK WITHOUT A REMOTE CONTROL:
Because LG TV models vary from year to year, some buttons or features are placed on different TV models, and some are not.
TVs with the Android operating system have only one button and in this model, this problem is almost non-existent.
These issues continue to occur in LG LCDs and smart TVs and are treated in the following ways. Every day I try the method included in this article.
PERFORM A LG TV RESET:
Rebooting is the best and safest way to fix lock and parental lock access to the button panel without the remote control. Follow these steps to reset LG TV.
- First, unplug the television from the main power switch and let it sit for ten minutes without touching it.
- Turn on the LG TV after 10 minutes and if the lock is still on, turn it off overnight.
- After that, hold down the LG TV power key for five seconds.
- Your TV will restart after a few moments, and the panel lock will be removed.
PERFORM A LG TV SOFT RESET:
If your remote control is lost and cannot be found, we need a soft reset to unlock the LG TV. This is the basic method I have tried many times, it works very well.
- There is an 'Enter' button on the TV button panel.
- Press and hold down the enter button for at least 5 seconds.
- This will start an LG TV soft reset, and your Television settings will be reset and set to default.
- However, if this method is not helpful for you, you can try a factory hard reset, which is listed below.
PERFORM A LG TV HARD RESET:
If your remote control doesn't work, we need a hard reset to unlock the LG TV. This is the fastest method I have tried many times, it works great.
- First, unplug the LG TV from the main power switch and hold the TV on the surface.
- Remove the screw from the rear panel of the LG TV and lift the back cover and panel.
- Locate the batteries in the TV and try to remove them with the necessary precautions as they are necessary parts of the LG TV.
- After removing the batteries, place them in a safe place and leave them there for four hours before reinserting them.
RESET USING THE LG TV APP:
Today, on newer LG TV models, you can install the LG TV app through the Google play store or App Store. In addition, you can also download the Sync Remote control. This means that we can install it on our phones to watch TV.
- Turn on your LG TV and select the LG TV app.
- Select the LG TV you are using.
- Search for nearby devices and connect to LG TV.
- After opening the remote, you need to go to the settings and open the TV lock function. Then select the lock mode and unlock LG TV.
HARD RESET USING THE LG TV PLUS APP:
This method will work if your remote is missing, or broken. No worries, this method will be successful in hard restoring your LG TV.
- First download the LG TV app, on your mobile.
- Even with the key lock, the power button works.
- Turn on the TV with the panel power key.
- Open the app and find and select LG TV.
- Connect your smartphone to LG TV.
- Select the menu.
- Find and access the lock feature.
- Toggle it on / off.
UNLOCK WITH COMPLETELY UNPLUG AND UNMOUNT:
- First, plug and unmount the LG TV completely.
- Try to keep the screen on a soft surface.
- Remove the patch along the border in the back panel.
- Pick up the back panel, and find the battery pack.
- Ground something resembling a circuit board around the battery.
- It is best to wear rubber gloves and remove the protective patch before removing the battery.
- After removing it, re-insert it, reconnect any cable, and leave it for 30 minutes before replacing the back panel cover.
LG TV KEY LOCK REMOVE WITHOUT A REMOTE CONTROL:
CHECK TV MANUAL:
The LG TV comes with a set of manual guides. So if something happens to your television, open the manual and look for the Lock or Privacy option, and follow the instructions. If this process does not guide you, call a TV technician.
RESET YOUR LG TV:
The best way to unlock LG TV without a remote is to reset it. So, press and hold the power button for at least 5 to 10 seconds, and it will automatically restart your television. This will reset the LG TV and fix any issues it had.
BUY A UNIVERSAL REMOTE:
If the above methods do not work on your LG television, then we need to purchase a universal remote, which can help you solve this problem. With its help, we can control TV completely.
HOW TO UNLOCK CHILD LOCK ON LG TV WHEN REMOTE IS NOT WORKING:
If the LG TV remote is not working, there are 2 methods, if the first one works, you should try the second one, which will surely guide you.
1. Remove the LG TV remote control batteries and press and hold the power button for 30 seconds, and test the remote control after installing new batteries.
2. Remove the LG TV remote control batteries, and press each button on the remote for 3 seconds. It includes all the buttons. This simple process will reset the remote control and start working.
WHAT IS THE 4-DIGIT CODE TO RESET LG TV?
To reset the television, you need to enter a 4-digit code. There are a few universal codes for LG TV like 1002, 1004, 1005, and 1014.
It is easier to remove the LG TV key lock from the remote control. If the remote control isn't there, thankfully, there's more than one way to remove the feature.
Hopefully, it will never come up to you to remove the back panel of your LG TV, but this method exists for those desperate enough to risk it. For LG Smart TV owners, there is a downloadable app.
For those without, a mobile infrared sensor can be purchased, which you can download a remote app for and helps you remove the key lock.
• If all methods don't work for you, contact us via email, and we will guide you.